1. Remove the false eyelashes
Soak a cotton swab in eye makeup remover. Gently rub the swab along the false eyelash band until the adhesive softens. Using clean fingers, pinch the outer corner of the lashes and slowly peel them off. Ensure to never use tweezers for this step, as this can damage the hairs of the lashes.
2. Place false eyelashes on a clean surface
Any absorbent or easy-to-clean surface such as paper towel, an eyelash pan, or a cleaning palette can be used as a sanitary surface to clean your false eyelashes.
3. Spray LashSoClean Mist directly on the false eyelashes
Aim the LashSoClean Mist bottle 4 inches (10 centimeters) away from the false eyelashes. Spray 1-3 times, until the entire false eyelash and band has been saturated.
4. Use lash tool to soften the adhesive
While holding the false eyelash, use a lash tool to gently stroke along the false eyelash band. Repeat until the adhesive softens.
5. Remove residue
Hold the false eyelash in one hand. Using tweezers, gently pull away any glue that is left over. Do not use your fingernails for this step, as you can easily rip off some eyelash hairs due to low precision.
Place sanitized false eyelashes back in a storage case or the original eyelash pan, ready for the next application.
- Cleans and conditions reusable false eyelashes
- The Mist and Lash tool help remove old glue, residue and bacteria
- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- Natural sales extension to false eyelashes